It’s safe to say that 2020 propelled the role that social media has in purchasing decisions.
In fact, customers are more likely to view your business first through social media platforms over a search engine. With that being said, it’s crucial to optimize your social media strategies and also understand the data that trails behind these platforms.
This is where social analytics tools become crucial.
At every second of every day, user data is being collected.
Your company will miss out on key insights that can elevate your company if your team is not analyzing the data.
In short, social media analytics are a great tool to better understand your target audience and make the right decision making process to upgrade your business.
In this article we’ll go over what a social analytic tool is, the benefits to using this tool and 5 prime features with their pros and cons so your business can thrive.
What is a Social Analytics Tool?
Social media analytics analyzes and applies data, information and reports that relates to the content shared on social profiles.
Why Use Social Analytics Tools to Scale Your Business?
With the power of social media analytics, your business can:
- Improve customer loyalty
- Boost conversions
- Increase traffic to your website
- Better understand impressions, clicks, shares, reposts and engagement
- Evaluate the impact of past marketing campaigns
- Build brand awareness
- Highlight strengths and weaknesses in marketing campaigns
Now it’s important to choose the right tool that correctly fits your company’s needs and in return organically grow your brand.
Here are 5 top tools that your business can use!
Top 5 Social Analytics Tools in 2021
Offers a platform of sales, marketing, customer service and CRM software where one can publish directly and compare the performance of multiple platforms to measure campaign performance.
- First, it offers an array of graphs and visuals that breaks down the numbers by specific platform features.
- Has an all-in-one inbound marketing software which allows you to have insight into the customer journey, not solely social media metrics.
- In particular, it works best for businesses focused on learning about your social media campaigns ROI.
- On the other hand, businesses with a complex sales processes could have trouble adapting the CRM to their needs.
- Despite the reporting tools not being as in depth as its competitors, it does provide quality value especially for a free platform.
- Even though it is lacking some useful features, Hubspot is constantly improving since it is relatively new.
A cross-channel social media analytics tool that gives you a single hub for social media publishing, engagement and analytics across all fo the social profiles.
- Create custom reports that can be tailored to your business’s Key Performance Indicators.
- Here you have multiple ways to gather social metrics through both templated and customizable reporting options.
- Also, can access data that is related to internal team performance and competitor activity.
- Then again, there is are 3 pricing tiers that are pretty pricey for start up businesses to use.
- In addition, the interface is less friendly than competitors.
- The platform is not for agencies that have a medium amount of accounts.
A management platform that can curate content and schedule posts to measure RO and manage team members.
- Allows your company to add several networks to monitor.
- Additionally, the platform can manage multiple social media networks together like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Moreover, it will manage social content in one collaborative calendar.
- For additional users, your plan will be charged extra, for more detailed. report, your plan will be charged extra.
- Unfortunately the platform can be confusing for beginners.
A valuable tool that helps you analyze data for your business in one place. In addition, is considered on the best ways to track social media campaigns and traffic.
- It’s Free!
- Secondly, it gives custom reports for improved decision making.
- Easily create goals on the platform and track the business goals through it.
- Can be difficult if you don’t have time or tech savvy to learn the program.
- To upgrade, it will require a payment for a pro version that can be pricey.
- Unfortunately since there are endless options, it can be overwhelming with the multiple dashboards.
Allows marketers to better their social media strategy through campaign tracking, influencer marketing and social listening and analytics features.
- Easy-to-use dashboard available to build and share reports instantly that can be downloaded in PDF format.
- Stay ahead of competitors through real time conversations to protect the company online and track conversations about the brand.
- Telling you what attracts your customers.
- Free vs paid versions are drastically different.
- Reports could be skewed with wrong information.
So Which Do You Choose to Upgrade Your Business?
The moral of the story is there’s no one-size-fits-all answer so write down your needs and do the research to find the right tool that will help your business grow.
Time to choose what works best for you and don’t forget most platforms have free trials. Give it a try!
In conclusion, only then you can see what is actually working for your company and create thriving campaigns.
Want to get more out of your social media efforts? Contact us at email@example.com today!